NOT IGNITING/ 3 L KEEPS FLASHING

MORNINGTON CRESCENT

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Beg pardon? weird man very weird. No idea what this is supposed to be about but its from that place who persists on pretending its not a usenet protal.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Well you have to admire its succinctness and I dare say to someone who knows this boiler it's meaningful.

However, I'm inclined to put in exactly as much effort into my attempts at diagnosis as the OP has into sharing his problem.

Tim

Brian Gaff wrote:

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

I daresay it's even more meaningful to someone who knows it's a pressure washer, not a combi :-P

Reply to
Andy Burns

Ha ha! Indeed. ;-)

In that case I know exactly what's wrong with it, it's broken.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+