Red and black cables

Well I would not do it myself, but then I found that the two way switching of my garage light used three core flex for the run to the switch in the workshop, with the earth re-purposed as a switched live. I could not muster the enthusiasm to rerun the circuit with 3&E ;-)

(although I did add over marking at both ends)

Reply to
John Rumm

LOL

Reply to
bert

In article , GB writes

Impossible to do anything about reducing the EU half of that number

EU negotiation is next to useless. TTIP is dead.

The EU will not recognise anything.

Yes we need to reduce our corporation tax rates to attract business back here I say "back" because many where here until those two countries reduced their tax rates.

Reply to
bert

In article , "Dave Plowman (News)" writes

Well look what happened in China when the Red Guards insisted on changing the traffic lights so that RED meant go.

Reply to
bert

A better reference for us unitiated is

Dave W

How can Wiki be a better reference than RAL's own website?

Reply to
Andy Burns