Recycling motor oil

I took a 5 litre can of used motor oil to my local recycling centre today. As I was pouring the oil into the container, a strong gust of wind blew some of the contents of the can straight into my face, and on to my coat.and sweater. It's not cheap helping to protect the environment.

Reply to
Harry Stottle

what did you do with the container wot held your used oil?

Reply to
topper

The plastic 'can' that I took the oil in, I bought back to be used again, I left the large oil container at the recycling centre :-)

Reply to
Harry Stottle

Remember not to spit or piss upwind

Reply to