Reasonably priced crimp tool for Torberry Powerpole connectors

I'm an occasional user of Torberry Powerpole connectors, usually the

30 amp ones. I usually solder them but that's not always so easy when I'm using them away from the house (and power).

Torberry sell a crimp tool but it is a bit expensive at £167.

Does anyone know of cheaper (as in from AliExpress or whatever) ratchet crimp tools for these connectors?

What sort of shape crimp is used for these connectors, the expensive Torberry tool picture looks a bit like the sort of die used for fairly standard non-insulate crimps but their picture looks the same for three different sizes of crimp tool so may be misleading.

Reply to
Chris Green

How about:

s-58568-1049-pd-7941.php or
s-58568-1049

John

Reply to
jrwalliker

Thanks, still quite expensive at £50'ish but that's still a lot less than £167.

Reply to
Chris Green