re wickes plumbing

If I remember right, white stuff can be re-used, ie. depressing collar releases pipe-ideal if you make a mistake in runs. With grey, you cut, fit and live with it.

Reply to
fred

In article , fred writes

How can I put this?, ok, here goes:

Fuck off you nic stealing troll . . . . hmmmn, think that covers it, bye.

Reply to
fred

Erm, I know the guy's posting method is crap, but you can hardly claim that "fred" is unique can you? (he has not copied your from address or sig either)

Reply to
John Rumm

Why not change your own name from 'fred' to, er, 'Fred'? And see if he follows suit?!

David

Reply to
Lobster

But then it wouldn't be 'fred' (TM) ;-)