Re: Vinod Khosla and Jack Dorsey: fasting until dinner

Just out of politeness, although some of these postings are sort of interesting, not really the right group for them, If you feel the same complain to Easinews, and block his posts. I'm about to killfile them due to their length really. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Brian Gaff pretended :

Brian and others who reply to these and similar posts...

If you just simply killfile the poster, no one will who makes good effective use of a kill file, will see them. By quoting and replying to them, you are helping bypass our killfiles.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Kill any post that quotes or mentions them, not just posts made by them.

Reply to
Rob Morley

Hmm...I wish I knew how. How do I do it, using Forté Agent

8.00/32.1272 ?
Reply to
Chris Hogg

It's a few years since I used Agent so I'm afraid I can't help you with it.

Reply to
Rob Morley