ENOUGH with the OT trash

Come on people, this is a woodworking group. NOT a OT (off Topic) group. Rsouls

Reply to
Rick Soulsby

This has been discussed to death already. Learn to use filters and killfiles, or learn to ignore it.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Yeah I can see you post so much here, that I might be a problem.... BUT GEE all you do is piss, whine and moan.... and gee no posts huh?

Now what's up with that?

Better Call your Mommy!

Reply to
1968.9.44.84

... and aside from one posting on Nov 12, 2002 asking what table saw to buy, your contributions to woodworking discussion have been...?

BTW, exactly *which* group is a[n] OT (off Topic) group? By it's very nature, wouldn't posting off-topic then really be on-topic making the existance of such a group logically inconsistent and incapble of existing?

Frankly, for the past month or so, the OT volume has pretty much been fairly low as such things go on this group.

Mark & Juanita

Why do you go to the trouble of looking up a person's posting history? Is it relevant to the topic whether he is a lurker or a frequent poster? Are you implying that those who do not post frequently should not feel they have a right to complain about the FREQUENT OT postings to this group? I'm just wondering why some people feel the need to attack others simply voicing their views.

Mark & Juanita wrote:

Joseph Connors

I do it myself from time to time. Sometimes it offers insights on the poster and sometimes you find things out about them that you never knew. Call it curious and nothing better to do at the time ;-)

Anyone can complain about anything. Complain as you wish.

And I'm just wondering why some people insist on using the word "attack". Sort of comical actually. "He attacked me! He attacked me!" To which I say, get up you nancy-boy and quit whining ;-)

Anyhow, chill out, get a grip, post if you want, complain if you want... but just get out of the victim mode. In any usenet group, in addition to finding lots of great information, you'll also find a healthy amount of off-topic ranting and sniping. Ain't it great?

Joe Barta

Reply to
Joe Barta

Hold on everybody! Rick has had enough. Lets wrap it up and get back on topic. Sorry about that Rick sometimes things get out of hand, but I'm sure we'll be fine now. If you have any other usenet problems, just let me know and I'll take of it for you...

Reply to
2fatty