Re: OSN?

Were I to resubscribe to uk.radio.amateur,

Please don't.

would I be able to find any > days in the 3 weeks since I decamped that were completely free of Odium, > Spite, and Nastiness?

Well, it's certainly better without you...

(Posted from uk.d-i-y)

You stupid boy.

Reply to
Bobby Socks

The way he singles out the mentally ill as his targets is disgusting, Gareth - you and Cummins have my full support.

Reply to
Bobby Socks