Re: O.T ....Out today ....

gosh it has been hard staying in....tee hee

===

So, where will you go now you are released? :))

Reply to
Ophelia

the bint says I can go and play Golf today......which will be difficult as I have never played it before ....

==

<g>
Reply to
Ophelia

Thoughts and prayers, Jim. Thanks, Jim.

Reply to
Stephen Cole

oh gosh the world is my oyster.....might try more of this....

===

What? Driving a left hand drive in UK??? :))

Reply to
Ophelia

Most people are trying to get their hair cut, and really I don't see a problem they could do it on the local village green, after all. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

"How do you want it cut?" "In silence."

(That's supposed to be from a 4th century joke book. Roman? Greek?)

Reply to
Max Demian

it's ok i'm not a wummin' ...tee hee

===

Aye I ken that. Your Gerry proved it ;-)

Reply to
Ophelia

what ? .... I dinny ken ? ....

==

LOL

Reply to
Ophelia

Oh right ... I ken fine ...

==

;)

Reply to
Ophelia

Something for the weekend sir ?

brian

Too bloody late for that. Most of the women of childbearing age are probably pregnant by now.

Reply to
Bob Eager