Re: ASCII Art

Yeah I remember I got a severe bollocking one year when I printed off a few huindred pages of what I thought was some very original "Christmas Wrapping paper".

Reply to
Andy Bennet

I remember the animals you could make from ascii, but sadly its all lost to me now. As I recall, Sheep were very popular. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

you might enjoy this...

Dave

Reply to
David Wade

This is my mate Jim Stewart from uk.radio.amateur?s favourite:

8===D
Reply to
Stephen Cole

Some where I've proably got a 5 hole tape with a 4' long HD version of that.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Jim would love that. It?d probably trigger these visions he gets when he sees certain men on the television.

Reply to
Stephen Cole

I knew you?d start having your visions, Jim. You randy old bastard, mate. Thanks, Jim.

Reply to
Stephen Cole

Jim, get help, Jim. Thanks, Jim.

Reply to