[SOLVED] Me DG window won't stay open

keeps shutting every time a gust of wind gets up,is there a stiffner adjustment on DG windows?

Its a 50/50 top opening Thanks

Reply to
George

Usually there's a friction adjustment on the slider - often it just shows as the head a small brass grub screw.

Tweak it a fraction of a turn tighter - until it's loose enough to open easily but tight enough to not blow shut.

Reply to
PCPaul

Ta.

Just behind the lever arms on both sides,little brass screws. ;-)

Reply to
George

Wahey, I guessed right! ;-)

Reply to
PCPaul

replying to PCPaul, Rich wrote: Just want to thank you guys for your replies. great help

Reply to
Rich

Better never than quite_this_late.

Reply to
Graham.

Yes today is yesterdays tomorrow as they say. Clear as a patch of poo in a muddy stream in the dark. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Yesterday is today's tomorrow of course. You know what for some reason the message I thought I'd sent here got tome back on email and the one I sent to myself got here. I blame the hot weather. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff