Re: merry xmas from ward 623 qe brum.

Is this a planned stay, or more sinister?

Reply to
John Rumm

It was a planned two day stay 17th Dec to drain some fluid from my belly.

They fitted the drain in the afternoon and it was draining slowly.

Then I rolled over in bed on tue night and the drain was on the floor.

Wed morning back down to ultrasound to fit a new one and they said there wern't any pockets of fluid big enough to fit a drain so I couldn't have one.

Then someone said you BP is low 80/55 so they started to adjust my pills.

Stopping the BP tabs had no effect. So they stopped the water tabs. This caused my legs to swell but my BP did go up. It also caused my sodium to drop to much so they started giving me some water tabs back to try and get it to work.

I'm home now. 8-)

Reply to
dennis

Well that probably does not rate as the most fun Christmas ever, but glad to be home I am sure. So enjoy the rest of it!

Reply to
John Rumm

I hope things improve for 2020!

Reply to
GB

In message <JX%MF.104615$ snipped-for-privacy@fx34.iad, "dennis@home" snipped-for-privacy@invalid.invalid writes

Ouch! Not a lot of fun, but glad you're now home.

Reply to
Graeme

All the best for the New Year.

Had a house full of old crocks for Xmas. One came with 3 oxygen cylinders. Another only eat a couple of roast potatoes and some pudding. Another has fluid on one leg which seems to have defied the experts, but still insisted on doing most of the cooking. And I'm the oldest by quite some bit. ;-)

But plenty wine and beer got drunk, so that's something.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

thanks I am enjoying whats left so far. I intend to enjoy myself as much as possible. 8-)

Reply to
dennis

I believe the design was from a US prison ...

Reply to
Jethro_uk