Re: Grow your own sausages

In message , Michael Mcneil writes

> >It was on the news just now, the pigs have just been for a trot and got >their owners into trouble tresspassing. > >You can watch the jolly porkers at his site: http://upperwood farm.co.uk >

What do you expect ...

Anti terrorist legislation is used against peace protesters

ABSOs are used against piglets

Just wait and see what happens when you've bought your ID card

Reply to
raden

Why would I need to buy one of them? I already know who I am.

Reply to
Michael Mcneil

In message , Michael Mcneil writes

My argument too

and until earlier today, it would have been a fair cert that that's not enough

I hear the pop of champagne corks all over the place

Reply to
raden

I must confess, I did allow myself an indulgent little "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" when I heard the news.

Somehow can't see Clarke being much better though.

Reply to
RichardS

Unfortunately, Clarke is apparently a big fan of them too...

Reply to
Bob Eager

In message , RichardS writes

Except that I can't see him following Blinky's singleminded attempts to destroy the legal system of the country with quite so much vigour

Reply to
raden