cooker fitting

I have to fit a free standing cooker and have a slight problem with the fitting of the angled plug in socket ( P/N 0621 . bes catalogue ). When this fitting is screwed into the wall bracket ( like this-compression angled p/n 6046-bes catalogue )I cannot screw it in tightly and acheive it pointing directly downwards. It seems to end up at an angle. This is the second wall fixing outlet and both have ended up in completly different angles when fully tightend. The second issue is that the cooker ends up 30mm away from the wall because of the combination of wall fixing and angled plug in socket stopping the cooker to be pushed further back. Has anyone experienced this and what was your solution.

Reply to
nthng2snet

I have to fit a low level cooker (height of worktop) for my dad. I have a wall connector (bes p/n 6046)and angled plug in socket (p/n 0621). When the plug in socket is fully screwed into the wall mouting socket it does not point downwards. It will end up pointing in some other direction. I need it to fully screwd in and pointing downwards. How is this done? Also the combination of the wall bracket and plug in socket stops the cooker from fitting back to the wall and leaves a 30mm gap.http://www.picturehost.co.uk/free.one/cooker.JPGI have overcome this buy fitting a fillet of worktop to the back but would have preffered to have it flush up against the wall. Has anybody experienced this and how is it overcome ?

Reply to
nthng2snet

I have to fit a low level cooker (height of worktop) for my dad. I have a wall connector (bes p/n 6046)and angled plug in socket (p/n 0621). When the plug in socket is fully screwed into the wall mouting socket it does not point downwards. It will end up pointing in some other direction. I need it to fully screwd in and pointing downwards. How is this done? Also the combination of the wall bracket and plug in socket stops the cooker from fitting back to the wall and leaves a 30mm gap. I have overcome this buy fitting a fillet of worktop to the back (