Re: DIY Heaven

Howdy everyone,

> I just found the most amazing deal. I had to tell everyone about it. I > read the message from Global Power & Water, clicked the link there and I > found the Encyclopedia of Solar Inventions. There are thousands of solar > things in it, enough to make a DIY person happy for life.. The freebies I > got with mine are amazing. Click on this link and see for yourself. > > FANTASTIC !! > >

You clicked on your own link and found your own encyclopedia of solar inventions?

Tell your doctor the green ones are not working.

Reply to
George

In message , Global Power & Water writes

Oh do f*ck off

do you think we are that stupid ?

"Oh look I found myself"

shitforbrains

Reply to
geoff

is much better

Yeah, some of their projects really are great, and don't involve sending spam to try to get traffic !

Reply to
Colin Wilson

In message , Global Power & Water writes

DO f*ck off you tedious top posting little troll

... and don't email me personally

Reply to
geoff

Mine's legit - do your worst !

What I will say though is that roadrunner are instantly shitcanned by my spam filter, i'm sure you understand why, being a spammer of shit.

Reply to
Colin Wilson

In message , Global Power & Water writes

Look, you ignorant mong, you found your own site - well done.

You then spammed UK.d-i-y with an advert for your site selling second rate crap - a commercial posting

member of MENSA?

Mongs' r'us more like

Reply to
geoff