re Batteries genuine ones for MOTO 3 Gen

I've got a Motorola MOTO 3rd Gen phone works fine, does all i need of it except at a few years old the battery doesn't last the working day anymore.

Before I go to try to change the battery can anyone recommend a supplier of genuine Motorola batteries or a decent supplier of good quality ones?.

TIA..

Reply to
tony sayer

I bought a battery for a Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini from an ebay supplier called dar-world-ltd. Cost £3.94 and appears OK. If that helps!

Reply to
Michael Chare

google c grade battery

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Sometimes its worth looking at the price of a new "old stock" phone. My daughter cracked the screen on her Moto G4, and I was looking at screens for them. Then I realised that the price of a new G4 was only about £60 (the "current" model at the time was the G6)

Reply to
John Rumm

Funnily enough my Moto 5 started running the battery down quickly a week or so ago. It has a "plug in" battery like a camera, I bought a genuine replacement (at least, if it is a fake it is a good one) and that behaves exactly the same way. So, did a factory reset and rebuilt it with a small subset of apps, and that *seemed* to fix the problem, but only for a day or so. This morning it reported an SD card error so I took that out, and the predicted life was fine. Except that 8 hours later it is at 15%.

More or less resigned to getting a replacement phone.

Reply to
newshound