Mobile phone batteries!..

You'd think this would be quite simple!. Need a new battery for my trusty olde Nokia 6303 mobile after all its been on its original since I bought it in 2009;!..

However seems that most on Amazon and e-bay vary in price but there are a lot of adverse comments as to the overall quality of them.

So anyone know of a recommend supplier that sells the gen article?.

And Nope I don't want to go smartphone, well not for another few or more years yet;)..

Cheers..

Reply to
tony sayer

tony sayer scribbled...

Jabba

Bar the manufacturer, nope. The world is drowning in various grades of Chinese made batteries and getting a good one is more luck than judgement.

Reply to
Scott M

Yeah, I'm waiting for the keyboard operated smart phone I think. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Try Bilitong Gold on EBay. Retail packaging, brand new. I've used them on 2 old Samsung mobiles and they are at least as good as the originals. I suspect the "Samsung original" description means taken from an old Samsung phone :-)

Reply to
stuart noble

FWIW I have generally bought replacement batteries for both phones and cameras on price rather than provenance (difficult to spot a fake anyway), taking due account of numbers sold and feedback.

Perhaps I have been lucky, but I have never had a problem.

Reply to
newshound