question for Rod

what are the Aussie press saying about the cricket result?

Reply to
tim...

As much as Trump said when Megan and Harry announced they were getting married.

Reply to
Andrew

I'd be more interested in the Kiwi Response. I bet I know one who will not be happy, but at the end of the day its a bloody game for goodness sake.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

well yes,

but that could be put down to sour grapes

Reply to
tim...