pop up assembly for basin tap

I have aquired a very nice Damixa Basin tap for what will be the new bathroom but it come minus the whole basin waste assembly and pop up plug - I have the rods. Obviously these come with every cheap 'n nasty tap but I don't want to have to buy a whole new unit just for the pop up parts. Anyone got any ideas where I can get hold of one? - or indeed have one lying about?

Cheers, Emma

Reply to
emmakane

Had the same problem in November. Tried everywhere and couldn't get the parts. It seems they are sold as a set with the tap, and no plumber would split them up - didnt want to be left with a tap and no pop up. Had to buy a whole new set including tap in the end.

ZD

Reply to
Zipadee Doodar

never mind, found one in a clearance bin at b and q

Reply to
emmakane