plumbworld - website ordering & customer service problems

I didn't think of that, but I'm pretty sure that PlumbWorld are aimed at end users, their prices include VAT.

Reply to
Nige

Why can't I get through to customer service today needs to speak to someone the machine just keeps repeating the same thing on the phone when I ring

Reply to
Teresa

Teresa snipped-for-privacy@example.com wrote

Because that post was 17 years ago and no one has even now noticed they have gone bust, stupid.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Or been taken over, not sure. Its not people who have not noticed the date of the post its their stupid web site and its layout. It actually works better inf you are blind as I can see the date and year, but so may posts seem to be in answer to dead threads, I can only assume sighted people do not see this information. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa