Plastic sheeting-but what ?

In some of our animal outbuildings the walls are lined with a white, thermal lining sheet. It is made from a very soft and easy to cut plastic, in sheets of 6x4 ft and has a twin wall construction. It is about 3 or 4 mm thick. It is not a hard polycarbonate sheet. I need to replace some ( badly scratched and ripped ) but can't find any so does anyone have any idea what it might be and any trade name for it. It has a thermal property and is easy to wipe clean and put clout nails through.

I know, hard to identify from a description. Thanks

Brian

Reply to
johnbrian.lacey

Street signs, the temporary sort various bodies put up. We've got Biker 'To Die For' signs up at the moment in the stuff I think you are describing, Ties to other street furniture with big cable ties. Help yourself to some of those, well perhaps not those particular ones, but you get the gist. I've just used some for breaking a cold bridge in a sill.

Reply to
visionset

have you tried typing corrugated plastic into google?

Here's a link from one of the first pages:

Phil L

As others have said, it sounds like the stuff used for estate agents' and similar temporary signs. You might find foamed PVC a better material for lining animal outbuildings as that is insulating, wipe clean, easy to drill, cut and fix, but much less liable to accidental damage.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
nightjar