Plastic drawer runners

Can't find any on screwfix. They are made of white plastic, and fit in a groove routed into the sides of the drawers. They themselves have a groove along them for the drawer stop to move along, and have semicircular ends (making the whole thing like a very long oval). They are not the ball bearing type.
Mine are all split and shattered because they were fitted at right angles to the grain of the outer casing, and do not flex as much as wood. I plan to cut off (one of?) the locating pegs, and elongate the screw holes.
I can provide photos if nobody knows what I am talking about.
Does anyone know where to get them from?
Bob

groove
The usual drawer runner suppliers dont seem to keep them.
Why not make some up from hardwood strips?
another Bob
Bob Minchin wrote:

So why cant you use any of the metal type?
http://tinyurl.co.uk/qwvt
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:

Wow! everything but the kitchen sink.
http://tinyurl.co.uk/c3sf
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Very expensive for 7 pairs. Also, no indication of size (would they fir in a 17x7mm groove in the drawer) and the drawers are only about 300mm long.

These look better (pricewise and dimensions). Still, it comes out at 25 inc delivery.
I will look out for something similar down the sheds.
Bob

I was thinking of that, but a direct replacement seemed easier. Does anywhere sell 16x6mm strips? I would lose the end stop function though (fiddly to rout, and the remaining sliver of wood would not hold much weight). The plastic ones do seem suited to the thin but strong requirement.
Bob
Bob Smith wrote:

Try www.woodfit.co.uk
Suspect that there are many slightly different proprietary versions of the same runners out there though.
David

Thanks all.
I fixed it with a combination of hardwood strips, and re-using what I could of the original runners where possible (to give me one stop on each drawer). My new strips and modified originals now have SLOTS in them. Stupid designer decided to mount them across the grain without putting slots in them.
Bob