Replacement drawer runners?

My old kitchen drawer units are giving me problems due to the fact that they are over 15 years old now and the runners on the drawers have broken. I cannot find any replacements at the usual places (B&Q,Focus, Screwfix etc)

Can anyone suggest a supplier who would have replacements for these (brittle) plastic type runners a picture of which can be seen here-

SJP

The Medway Handyman

That saves me spending £4000 on a new kitchen....lol

Reply to
SJP

Poor runners for a kitchen drawer though. Most have had wheels for years.

I have some like yours - but in a small drawer in a wardrobe fitting.

Reply to
John