ShowerSmart

A quick DIY job you might be interested in, a flow regulator for non- electric showers, extremely simple to fit - it saves water and energy and it's being handed out free by eaga.

Visit

to get yours.

Reply to
Markuss

oh, you were supposed to install the thing, i threw mine in the bin, i'd prefer to be able to reduce my showers water use by pushing the handle in a little bit,

Reply to
gazz

I have a Mira 415 Combi Valve - It has no separate flow adjustment. The fitting will be a benefit - but I bought something similar last year as it was struggling to heat up enough in the depth of winter. Reduced from 12 ltrs/min to 9. Really hot now all winter - and it will be saving me water.

Reply to
John