Re: Help - Replacement Kitchen drawer runners

Im trying to replace one of my kitchen drawer runners

Sorry can't help. But does anyone know where you can get extending runners, so you can pull the drawer right out?

Reply to
Nigel Mercier ®

If you order now you should get it tomorrow from Screwfix.

Failing that I would try a large B&Q or if you are really desperate buy the cheapest drawer unit you can find and use one from that.

A kitchen shop in the high street may also have one knocking about they may be willing to sell you.

Sean

Reply to
Sean Delere

Simon

Thanks ! :)

I'll try Screwfix., if not your buy'n'borrow idea sounds good.

Thanks again

Todd.

Reply to
Todd Gibbs

Hettich make (and sell) them, I equipped all of our new kitchen drawers with Hettich runners and they're excellent. They're mostly rated for 30kg loading in the drawer and some go up to 50kg or more.

The ones that allow full withdrawal of the drawer have a special name "full extension" I think.

Their web site is

it's a little 'idiosyncratic' shall we say, but there is a huge amount of useful information there. They will supply direct with credit card payment.

Reply to
usenet