ping: Harry Bloomfield

I’ve checked for channel occupancy, signal strength of other networks, …. The places where I would expect a problem are fine. The dead spots aren’t close to neighbours etc.

Reply to
Brian

multipath cancellation. A large sheet of tinfoil should move the dead spots around, at least

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I respectfully suggest that without a WAN connection they are now switches and/or access points rather than routers. Probably rather slow ones.

Reply to
Rob Morley

Depends. Most routers will do at least 100Mbps since a decade ago

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Although perfectly fast enough for my needs.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield Esq