Harry Potter wallpaper

I know this is a long shot. I've been trying to track down HP wallpaper for several weeks. All I need is one roll to patch up my daughter's room. It's was made about 4 years ago. It's a yellowish colour with the Hogworth's motif. I've been to B&Q and they can't help.Yep only the biggest DIY store in the UK! I've searched the internet, tried smaller DIY shops with no success. Does anyone know who manufactured this wallpaper in the first place? Thanks in advance. W.

Reply to
wendy-darling

Try the official Harry Potter website for a merchandising contact. Items like this will be made under franchise or license and they will know who they licensed.

Good luck.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Reay

Any of these any good?

this maybe

Swiss Tony

wallpaper

daughter's

success.

place?

know who

It could even be that the OP will have to search high and low for NOS [1], if the franchise / license has expired and not been renewed.

If HP wallpaper is still being produced I suspect that the print has changed anyway, to reflect the current books story line...

[1] new old stock
Reply to
Jerry

In case the OP hase trouble with linewrap the above URL's correspond to

Graham

> 0QQitemZ280022452620

> 58316

Doh. Very tired this morning. Usually do remember to do it Appologies to the OP

Reply to
Swiss Tony

And *doh*, I respectfully meant respectively!

Reply to
Graham

YES. The wallpaper's there!!!!!! I've never bought anything off ebay before though but first time for everything. Thanks W.

Reply to
wendy-darling