180mm (7-1/4in) Circular Saw (with left side blade)

Dear All,

I've seen a circular saw with left side blade. I did make a searc through internet and found that only Bosch's & Dewalt's makes tha has left side blade. And they are prewired 115/120 volt only .

I am in a 220/240V country. I am looking for a circular saw wit "left side saw blade" using 220/240V power input.

I would appreciate so much if any of you can give me info as follow :-

- the on-line retailer/supplier (preferebly in UK)

- the brand name/make & country of origin.

Please see a pic of the CS in the attachment.

Thanking you in advanc

+------------------------------------------------------------------- |Filename: 1677 Bosch WDCS rear handle.jpg |Download:
Sandingdust

Why not get a tranformer? It will be easier to find a second hand one of them than almost any tool you just happen to want at a time. A bit more of a pain to set up but you won't half feel like a pro. (Who knows, make a few nice things to sell and you can afford one maybe.)

Reply to
Weatherlawyer