Re: One for harry...

You are avoiding the obvious. Assuming economic migration then you have to assume the people want to make their home here, thus if they cannot be bothered to even learn the main language, that is hardly much good is it? Of course those who arrive here due to conflict and would like to go home if conditions were right are a whole other subject. I think the statements in that document are just saying what is true. I do not think it is meant as a racial or ethnic slur or indeed as a way to discriminate, but if I were a taxi driver in the UK and spoke no English, I'd never be able to go anywhere and my client base would vanish. I have had the misfortune to encounter private hire drivers with just this problem. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

"Truth" these days has no link to factual accuracy. Eg people who don't like Is lamic terror are racist.

Reply to
harry

Sounds like a scene from an unshot Sykes sketch. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff