when I googled for electrical house wiring circuit definition ukdiy came in at number one!

when I googled for electrical house wiring circuit definition ukdiy came in at number one!
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=electircal+house+wiring+circuit+definit ion&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gfe_rd=cr&ei=tXZ1V6_sD8 PW8geQoqTACg#q=electrical+house+wiring+circuit+definition
About 190,000,000 results (0.42 seconds) Search Results House Wiring for Beginners - DIYWiki - uk.diy wiki - UK DIY FAQ wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?title=House_Wiring_for_Beginners Jump to Bathroom Electrics - ... are "special locations" in the language of the wiring regulations. ... bathroom electrics are supplied by RCD protect ed circuits. Home wiring - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Home_wiring Homes typically have several kinds of home wiring for lighting and power di stribution, ... Home wiring started when electric lights and telephone were first installed in homes towards the end of the 19th century. By the end o f ... A distribution board, or circuit breaker panel, is typically a metal box mounted on a wall of the home. Electrical wiring in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia, the free ... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrical_wiring_in_the_United_Kingdom Jump to Circuit design - Electric wiring in the United Kingdom is commonly distinguished by a ..... It continues to be the usual wiring method for dom estic and light commercial socket and device wiring in the UK. Lighting cir cuits, which ... [PDF]House Wiring and EMFs - Powerwatch www.powerwatch.org.uk/library/downloads/house-wiring-2012-09.pdf illustrations below show examples of EMFs in the home from a lamp and a ... electric and magnetic fields are similar to those produced by house wiring . ... building's electricity meter, main switch, consumer unit (“fu se box”) and final circuits.
On 30/06/2016 20:48, DICEGEORGE wrote:

Which is ironic really when you consider the constant stream of spam I get from SEO companies telling me how poorly the site is performing on google ;-)
(that page is currently the most popular on the wiki - over 800K page view so far (since they stats were last reset anyway))
--
Cheers,

John.