Ping Harry - 3" Stanley Belt Sander

After Drs appt., I went by the Belt Store.

There are two belts applicable. Both belts are 13 5/8" long (13.6" actuall y) and 1/2" wide. One belt has 40 teeth and the other has 41 teeth. Afte r Bosch bought out Stanley, the 40 toothed belt (I think Phyllis said) was used.... *and also used for a Delta sander.

Do you have your old belt? Phyllis and Ori asked that you count the teeth on your old belt and to measure top center of one tooth to top center of t he next tooth.... send measurement to them....

If you haven't found a belt, already.... Contact them, they're waiting for your email or call. Email them a pic of your old belt, also. Phyllis said a pic would help, as well.

I heard them phone-quote a mailing fee of $1.96, for mailing a 18" belt to someone, so that's pretty cheap for shipping.

Phyllis and Ori tackled the research & search for the belt... took them a w hole 2 minutes to cross reference and find the belt, during that time they did the above phone transaction, as well. I was impressed.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny