perspex mirror frame

I recently saw a mirror with a transparent 12mm thick perspex frame. The mi rror was the same size as the frame which was about 60mm broad so the frame wasn't actually a frame more a 60mm wide transparent border The one piece perspex frame had perfectly square inside corners and I wondered how they had been cut. Anyone any ideas ?

Reply to
fred

mirror was the same size as the frame which was about 60mm broad so the fra me wasn't actually a frame more a 60mm wide transparent border The one pie ce perspex frame had perfectly square inside corners and I wondered how the y had been cut. Anyone any ideas ?

Laser? CNC tends to round the corners

Reply to
Adam Aglionby

Perhaps more likely moulded, if a mass produced item. You can of course machine this geometry using an end mill, in two passes per corner.

Reply to
newshound