Perplexed (re drawer runners)

I recently bought some Selmer undermounting full extension drawer runner/slides.

They compride a complex metal part and a small plastic gadget that somehow is responsible for the "push to open" function.

I cannot for the life of me work out how they are supposed to be fitted.

Help!

Oh! Before you say "why didn't you ask the supplier?" I did.

No response.

Reply to
pinnerite

If you Google for "fitting push to open drawer runners" you'll find some YouTube videos which might help.

Reply to
Roger Mills

They'll probably say RTFM. Umm, did you?

Reply to
GB

These ones?

Reply to
GB

If I knew what RTFM meant, I might have.

Reply to
pinnerite

Read The Flippin Manual

Reply to
Murmansk

Do you mean made by solmer, or sold by solmer? They're probably made by GTA

I can't see much of their website because they seem to hate my cookie settings, maybe you'll have better luck?

Reply to
Andy Burns

I don't like those, the plastic spring bits eventually break off. Mind you on a chest of drawers I have one runner has managed to lose all its balls for some unknown reason. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

I have now watched half a dozen YouTube videos so far but none match what I have.

However, after fiddling with the b..y things I realised that though they will "soft-close", they are not "push to open."

Thank you for all the replies everyone.

Alan

Reply to
pinnerite