Drawer Slides Factory From China

Hi, Drawer Slides Importer

This is richard yang from professional manufacturer of Drawer Slides in China which work for Yangwei Company Limited,we mainly produce FGV type,Blum Type,South Aemerican Style, Self closing ,Bottom mount,side mount Drawer Slides for ten years experience. For more informations please view our website:

and We are "YES TRUST" member of ECPLAZA please view:

Waiting for your prompt reply! Any question please feel free ask me!

Best regards richard

Yangwei Co.,Ltd Tel.:+86-573-83019625 Fax.:+86-573-83019621 Email: snipped-for-privacy@yang-wei.com MSN:richard snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Web:

yangweicoltd

For the group...

I visited the web site and contacted the supplier. I thought I'd share his response:

"we are manufactuer of drawer slides, our MOQ is 20000sets, 10days delivery time, one container around 50000sets delivery date is 15days , shipping cost , please let me know your sea port , then i can let you know shipping cost ,

any else question please ask me"

That's way way more drawers than I ever want to build.

Reply to
Morris Dovey

about 500 shopbots in a big room (lights out of course) all churning out dovetails day and night. :)

hex

-30-

Reply to
hex

Whoa. That's 10k drawers that would be what about 5000 houses or more worth?

Reply to
Mark & Juanita