Edible and Biodiesel Oils

WIDE OIL PLC.

REG NO:904819

(HEAD OFFICE)

1901 GuoMao Building, No. 25 Tongxing Street, Geshan Town, Xiangqutan, China.

(SUB-HEAD OFFICE)

86 Abanise Street, Lagos State, Nigeria.

E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

TEL:+(234)-80-50286173

+(861)-371-8875460

Website:

We RAY OIL PLC is an International Manufacturing/Trading Company involved in the

manufacturing,Import, Export and General Commodity Trading of alot of Edible/Biodiesel and

crude oils . We manufacture lot of commodities which comprises of commodities in the Energy

Industry, Agriculture Industry, hoping to expand to other sectors as soon as possible. We

have a very high level of Trading EXPERIENCE in International Trade and we treat our Clients

as they should be treated as the sole base of our Business. We are also hoping to expand to

other sectors in the near future.

Are you a serious Buyer/ Importer/ Investor or Company interested in buying/ Importing

Commodities or Investing in the products we trade in listed below. Then YOU ARE MOST WELCOME

as we promise to use our International Connections and reputationss to ensure that your

commodity and Cargo are always at your designated Port of Supply right on time.

However if you have needs of Agricultural Oils like:Sunflower Oil,soyabean oil,vegetable

oil,jatropha oil,biodiesel oil, Palm Oil, Olive Oil, Castor Oil,etc or in the Energy Sector

like: Crude Oil (BLCO, REBCO, SLCO) D2, MAZUT, LPG, etc and many more .

products to mention but a few,as we sell per metric tons and we also sell in containers say

20ft,40ft containers e.t.c

Please feel free to contact us for Business, We promise to handle your Supply uniquely than

others because at WIDE OIL PLC- WE FLY HIGHER TO MAKE IT SIMPLE. for our Buyers/ Importers/

Customers/ Distributors/ Companies. You can always send your Order/ Request to

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com & snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com or call +(234)-80-50286173 &

+(861)-371-8875460. We

promise to always respond as soon as possible.

VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE DETAILS :

Hoping we do good business with your company Sir/ Madam.

ENJOY YOUR STAY WITH WIDE OIL PLC. YOU HAVE JUST FOUND THE RIGHT COMPANY

ONCE AGAIN WELCOME TO RAY OIL PLC. BODE ADERIBIGBE GENERAL SALES MANAGER Website:

bode