Grapefruit

I have a 2' high grapefruit plant in my kitchen that I grew from a germinating seed in a fruit. It has stalled at that height and new growth is stunted so I suppose that that is the effect of being pot-bound. However, the main query that I have concerns a clear, resinous-looking substance being exuded from various points on the stems. Is this a sign of stress? Graham

Reply to
Graham