Pendant sets - not white?

Does anyone know of a supply of non-white ceiling pendant light fittings? Wife has a new shade in metal and glass (don't ask!) which is let down (such that it can be) by the bog standard pendant light fitting that it is on.

I would have thought that a silver (chrome?) coloured one would look better, but haven't been able to find anyone that sells them. Perhaps its too odd a question...

Thanks in advance!

Matt

Reply to
larkim

Any use?

JohnW

Cheers, worth a look. (I'll confess I did actually find that one moments after posting!!)

I'd relied on looking at the MK (and similar) catalogues to find only white ones.

Thanks!

Matt

Reply to
larkim