Seeking plug-and-hang retro lounge three-color pendant lights

Greetings all!

I am converting my basement into a type of billiards/tiki/retro lounge, and am looking for a hanging set of lamps to hang next to my bar. I know exactly what I am looking for -- a set of three, colored (usually primaries like blue, red, and yellow) pendant lamps (glass preferred but plastic okay) that hang at different heights...pretty standard mid-century retro lounge stuff. However, I'd prefer a lamp set that I can plug in to the convenient outlet next to my bar, and then I could just run the cord up to a hook on the ceiling (as opposed to attaching directly to a ceiling outlet box).

Compared to a lot of the crazy products I try to find online, this one seems like it would be pretty easy to find, but I haven't yet been able to find what I want. Can anyone recommend some sites I might visit?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Chuck

Reply to
Dolchas