PAN Newsreader - use version 0.140 - moving block lists from other PC

Just setting up my replacement laptop for the broken one.

Belatedly realised that the latest version of PAN doesn't work well with windows graphics.

Version 0.140 does which is the one saved on my file server.

Memo to self for future searches, and also for anyone else who has issues when using e.g. a Logitech mouse with all the picture disappearing.

I've now got this instance working, and I'm seeing all the usual suspects laboriously blocked on other PCs.

Is there a block list file that can be just moved across?

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David

Do you mean scoring to avoid displaying certain messages? If so, your profile directory in home (.pan2) contains a 'score' file.

Create a score from the new Pan itself first, then check the score file format hasn't changed, then copy and paste as required.

Reply to
Joe

Ta.

I was looking to replicate the block list with names such as Rod Speed in. Version of PAN is the same so file format should be as well.

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David