Pan Newsreader

Any way to get it to display the messages body inline with the headers like the layout used by the google groups web interface?

Cheers.

Reply to
David Paste

Not sure precisely what layout you mean, but have you looked at menu: Edit->Preferences->Layout ?

There are a lot of possibilities there.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Yeah, cheers but there isn't the option I want. I would like the headers to be above the body rather than in a separate pane. Thanks though.

Reply to
David Paste

Nearest I can see to that is View->Layout and untick Header Pane. Then hit H to show the headers.

Reply to
Bob Eager