Painting GRP

I recently re-roofed part of my house and used a GRP dry verge since it provides drainage channels and a far better seal to the end of the roof than a traditional mortar and building board job. However it is the dull grey colour these materials would seem to be when first manufactured, so I would like to paint it to match my guttering. What sort of paint is most suitable for this job? A bit of Googling suggests GRP is used a lot on yachts, so I may try International Toplac yacht paint:

comments on how wise (or unwise) this may be are very welcome. Thanks.

Reply to
Cod Roe

I think you have just solved a problem that didn't really exist :)

Reply to
Ziggur