The GRP roofing project

The job is done! For anyone else contemplating this flat roof solution, I found the advice and videos at

helpful.

Minor panic at 7.30pm yesterday with overnight showers forecast and the gel coat not setting! Wearing protective goggles, I had not bothered to read the *stir thoroughly* instruction on the container:-( Still tacky at bed time:-( ;-(

Fortunately it remained mild overnight (14C) and now seems hard under a film of rainwater.

Once confidence has built, the remainder of the kit and tools will be offered free to collector. Kit was 10 square m, used about 6. so enough for a large dog kennel or?

Reply to
Tim Lamb