Composite (GRP) door stability

We had a composite front door fitted last month. All seemed fine but when the sun shines at the front of the house the door seems to twist/warp slightly. This is enough to cause difficulty closing since the bottom security bolt no longer finds the recess in the frame. I am surprised that this happens, although I believe there is some steel in the construction. Has anyone else experienced this kind of thing?

We are still hanging onto the final payment, much to the disappointment of the double-glaziers!

Thanks, Ian Perthshire

Reply to
ianw

I heard ( from someone in a glazier) that this can be a problem with dark coloured doors. He was moaning that they get lots of problems with the wood effect plastic doors. IMHO the best wood effect doors and made from wood.

Archie

Reply to
Archie