GRP

Can anyone tell me where I can buy flat GRP board or white sheet plastic about 10mm thickness. DH

Reply to
Help please

I've used 12mm plywood faced with a smooth grp surface for a shower room. Comes in 8' x 60' sheets! yes eight foot by sixty feet. Basically its to make artic lorry trailers. I think the company had a name like 'Boon' and supplied lorry building components.

Reply to
johnh