packlink SL?

Email arrives saying parcel will be delivered by packlink SL, "Never heard of them", I think.

The message looks scrappier than most delivery scams, but I know I *do* have an ebay delivery due, so I find the packlink website and enter the tracking number, it says it can't be found.

I copy the unclickable URL from the email and paste it, turns out to be a "DPD blue" delivery, I always seem to have "red" around here, presumably packlink is some sort of parcel aggregator, but 10 out of 10 for making themselves look dodgy ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Andy Burns snipped-for-privacy@andyburns.uk wrote in news:igk6l2Fds7nU1 @mid.individual.net:

V common source of confusion on the ebay forums, non intuitive status messages.

Thanks for teh heads-up on the unclickable link.

Reply to
Peter Burke

You also have to ask them for invoices. I have used them a few times, but in recent months they seem to use Hermes exclusively, so that's now a no.

When they also used UPS (not sure), it wasn't difficult to provide the courier's own tracking ID and bypass the Packlink interface.

Reply to
Fredxx