Outdoor Lights remote controlled.

Any know of a product I can use to switch on outside lights remotely with out using PIR. Id like to be able to switch on the drive light by a remote and not PIR as there are to many people going by.

Thanks Darren

Reply to
Darren

Try this

Dave Jones

Maplin do several kits that would be suitable. Look for Remote Control Kits.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

or this if you wish to control your more electrical items.

PJ

If you go the rf route try to avoid the 433 mhz stuff, it can prove VERY unreliable, esp. near MOD sites....

Reply to
Badger

I use X10 and it works fine. You don't say where you want to control them remotely *from* - the house, the drive, the car?

Reply to
Mike Barnes

cpc PL01545, 01546, PL00774,00775.

regards Capitol