[OT] Wait for it

Wait for what?

Tim

--

Reply to
Tim+

Yes Facebook links are not welcome here, all want you to log in to see them. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Only sometimes. If they?re public posts then no login required. My objection is links with no description.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Mine too.

Reply to
newshound

With the likes of harry he wants people to look at it without knowing what it's about. Hoping for converts, I'd say.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Don't bother, that video is years old.

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

So true, both have a lot in common: do not work, openly tabloid lovers (because the gutter press is full of their own kind, as are the mainstream media) so then they need to spread the hate speech and lies. Then blame others when things, quite frequently fail (another trait of them).

Reply to
Anonymous