OT. The worm is turning. Hopefully.

She's very good isn't she? Much better than May.

Reply to
harry

'She' being Jayda Fransen. I see she was arrested in Kent a few days ago on suspicion of inciting religious hatred and is now banned from several locations there.

More on her exploits here
Oh, and she's an immigrant too

How soon before the police come knocking on your door, Harry?

Reply to
Chris Hogg

Gosh you have gone to a huge amount of trouble to discredit harry and his chums.

One wonders why....

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Not really. I'd never heard of the woman, and did a quick google search. No trouble at all.

Perhaps I'm sick of Harry's racist bigotry...

Reply to
Chris Hogg

I expect it's because of annoyance about something or other Harry keeps on doing. I'll give you a clue: it's probably not because of the occasional spelling lapses.

Reply to
GB

Harry left a Youtube link without any description of what it contained.

Merely two lines of "teaser text".

Chris merely gave a helpful description of the contents for the benefit of people like Brian Gaff who has repeatedly explained that he can't watch Youtube videos owing to restricted vision, along with possibly other readers of this forum.

The fact that this has flown straight over your head is no real surprise.

Although the fact that Chris successfully demolished yout Telegraph article yesterday about human origins, by reference to the wealth of genetic evidence - pinting to African origins can hardly have helped

michael adams

michael adams

Nope, none at all.

Presumably because he isnt into rabid bigots.

Reply to
grjw

Certainly a worm.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Nope.

Reply to
Mark

Who is before I click anything. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

What is wrong with simply ignoring them, Like I do with harry?

My mistake is in not killfiling Chris Hogg and Michael Adams who have proved they are racist bigots as well.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

She's shit and talking shit.

Reply to
whisky-dave

I dunno, she looks like CGI, so maybe the simulation is pretty good?

Reply to
Jon Fairbairn

And what are your views about Islamist terrorists?

Reply to
Richard