How to defrost windows

Just saw a youtube video of someone defrosting their car windows with a pipe from the exhaust. Sounds like a good idea.

--
From an unknown aircraft waiting in a very long takeoff queue: "I'm fucking bored!"
Ground Traffic Control: "Last aircraft transmitting, identify yourself immediately!"
On Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 10:44:18 PM UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

Bucket of warm water is quicker.
Jonathan

I'd say slower. If you have the hose sat in the car anyway, just shove it on the exhaust and aim at the windows. No need to go inside, fill a bucket, pour it on, take the bucket back etc.
--
There was a rabbi who collected foreskins, had them dried out and made into a wallet - whenever you stroked the wallet it became a briefcase.

All that will do is coat the outside of windows with the residue of fuel and oil. You will then have to get a bucket of water/detergent to wash off the oily film.
--
mailto: news admac {dot] myzen co uk

On 24/05/17 18:11, alan_m wrote:

Only on a diseased MOT failure
Unburnt hydrocarbons are an MOT failure.

A MOT is performed on a hot engine when the cat has had chance to warm up.
Defrosting of windows is normally only required when the engine/cat is cold.
--
mailto: news admac {dot] myzen co uk

No, there's a quantity allowed. My Range Rover which was petrol/LPG always failed on petrol, but the garage passed it using LPG. The certificate showed it emitted either 10 or 100 times less (cant remember which) of the limit for HC.
--
Nagry: the state of emotion a woman is in when yelling at her husband