OT The apprentice in London

He was not happy when a fat bloke wearing knee boots, leggings and a nice green blouse asked him out for a date.

But things can only get better. The silly bastard jumped onto the train just as the door closed leaving me on the platform as it set off. He managed to stick two fingers up to me as the train set off. A pity that he had just jumped onto the wrong train:-)

Reply to
ARW

Why did the apprentice stick two fingers up at you?

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Maybe Adam was the "fat bloke wearing knee boots, leggings and a nice green blouse that asked him out for a date" ??

:-p

Reply to
Adrian C

Didn't you give him a lecture on what a wicked city it is? ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Can't be. It was me.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Because he thought I had missed the train back to the digs:-)

Reply to
ARW

Soho is no longer as much fun as it used to be...

Reply to
ARW

Just make sure that you don't return home with a dose what is regarded as being the worst accent in England.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

How's he going to pick up a Brummie accent in The Smoke?

It's the cheap wax jacket, thanks.

Reply to
John Williamson

Wasn't aware there was a Soho accent.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Mr Pounder thinks there is.

The facts of the matter are that anyone north of Watford has a speech impediment.....

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

The facts of the matter are that most southerners have never been north of Watford.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Mostly because it's too cold up there

Reply to
stuart noble

But not as wet.

Reply to
harryagain

Chinese

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

Most of us have been north of watford once just to make sure we made the right decision!

Reply to
Bob Minchin

The sex workers are now kept busy making routers and switches.

Reply to
Graham.

I thought they were making mail servers.

Reply to
dennis

They were the only two left as the others were trapped in the train door?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Mr Pounder scribbled...

Which accent, Polish, Russian, Romanian or Bulgarian ?

Reply to
Artic